Thursday 02.06.2022 | 05:00 PM (CET)
“Why you should believe in a logical data fabric” - Paul Moxon, Chief Evangelist of denodo, in conversation with Gero Presser, QuinScape, about the power of the logical data fabric
Paul Moxon, Chief Evangelist of denodo, in conversation with Gero Presser, QuinScape, about the value of the logical data fabric powered by data virtualization and the impact of this modern approach on businesses.
As an Evangelist Paul Moxon isn't just passionate about data - he's fascinated by the technology behind it, and he believes in the benefits that logical data fabrics provide to businesses.
Paul Moxon and Gero Presser are talking about his mission using logical data fabric concepts powered by data virtualization as a central layer of access and the idea, that a logical centralized system brings control to organizations instead of losing control with distributed systems. Of course, such a procedure requires a strong governance - which fits perfectly with QuinScape's approach supporting companies with the development of data governance concepts.
What you learn:
- Why is a logical data fabric powered by data virtualization an important building block for different architectures?
- What developments make a logical data fabric possible today?
- What are typical use cases?
- What are the advantages for a company when using such a concept?
- What concepts besides data virtualization are trending in the future?
Paul Moxon, denodo
Dr. Gero Presser, QuinScape GmbH